|NetResults Tracker Help
Tracker Features || |
- Completely web based solution - no proprietary client software is
- Customizable without any consulting required - the workflows, forms and
fields can be changed completely by a Tracker Admin user.
- Customizable look and feel options to integrate application with your
web site and branding
- Flexible user group security model allows defining access to both
operations (Add, Edit, Delete, etc.), projects and records.
- Individual user log in and session state ensures security.
- Other Security features include integration with Active Directory, ability to
restrict access to Tracker pages by IP address and ability
to enforce password policies.
- A "Home" page presented after login for each user allows
instant access to
records each user has submitted, records assigned to them, and
all functions required to process records.
- Can add, remove and rename all fields in the record.
- Ad hoc query mechanism allows unlimited combinations of any
record field to form queries on the bug database.
- Advanced query mechanism to build intricate queries using
comparison and logic operators as well as nested clauses.
- Customizable report layouts can be saved by each user of the
system or shared with other members of a user group.
- Queries and Metrics (charts) can be saved by each user of the system or shared
with other members of a user group.
- Knowledge Base feature can be set up to allow end users to
search for procedures, best known methods, tech notes, etc.
- Options to allow records to be added to Tracker
via email or an external form without having to login to the system
- Unlimited number of attachments of any file type can be uploaded
for each record.
- Integrated email can be configured to notify on a
change of state or assignment; triggered by other actions performed
on a record such as delete, edit, or task; to alert users of deadlines or
call attention to records that are overdue; and can be set to notify
users about new messages posted to discussions about a record.
- Powerful "Task" feature allows users to presented with only
those fields required by the defined workflow when marking their
task complete. Tracker automatically advances
the state and reassigns the record as defined by
the workflow. "Task" allows all members of the team to follow
their department's process, without any specific knowledge
of the process as a whole.
- Capability to create, maintain and report on multiple projects, forms
and workflows in a single workgroup (database)
- Link Fields can be configured to provide references from one record to another
- Capability to create and maintain an unlimited number of
workgroups (databases) from a central interface.
- Source code control integration to associate source files
- Multinationalization available to support Unicode character set.
- Record history keeps a audit trail of activities for all
- Can add/remove/edit users of the system.
- Self registration option enables a large number of
users to quickly create new accounts with minimal Admin intervention
- Can add/remove/edit values for all fields that have a
set of allowed values. Examples include product, platform,
release number, etc.
- Uses industry standard database technology.
- Separate Administrator functions are also accessed via a web
interface. No proprietary administrator software is required.
- No extra database software is required.
For Further Information
For further information on NetResults Tracker, please browse
to our web site at www.NetResultsTracker.com.
There you can find the latest product, ordering, and support information.
NetResults Tracker © 1997-2009 NetResults Corporation. All rights reserved.