Editing Global Workgroup Information || |
To edit common parameters used by the Workgroup Management System, click
on the Admin button on the Button Bar, select the radio
button that corresponds to this option, then click on the
The field "Oracle ODBC Driver Name" will be displayed. You should
only modify this field if you are using Oracle 9i with ProblemTracker
or under the advice of NetResults Technical Support. If you are
using Oracle 9i with ProblemTracker, find the name of the Oracle Driver
listed in the ODBC settings to update the Oracle ODBC Driver Name
used by WMS:
- Go into the ODBC configuration section (In Windows 2000, this
can be found in Administrative Tools section. In Windows NT, this can be
found in the Control Panel).
- Click on the Drivers tab.
- Find the Oracle ODBC Driver. This driver will have Oracle Corporation
listed in the Company column and "SQORA32.DLL" listed in the File column.
Take note of what is listed in the Name column for this driver.
- Go back to the Workgroup Management System and enter the information
found in the Name column for the Oracle driver into the field called "Oracle ODBC Driver
Name", then click on the Save button.
- A result page will be displayed mentioning that the changes were saved.
- Click OK button to return to the Admin section.
Click here to return to the
Using Oracle 8i or later Database section.