NetResults Tracker for Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Compliance
NetResults Tracker is a powerful, easy-to-use web-based collaboration tool. See how NetResults Tracker can help your company.
Try Tracker for FREE
- Take a quick Guided Tour to see Tracker features explained.
- Get a Custom Demo or sign up for Personal Live Trial to try Tracker.
- Read about its features and benefits.
The Sarbanes-Oxley Act requires organizations to select and implement a suitable internal control framework. Section 404 of SOX stipulates that management must demonstrate control over financial reporting and changes to existing and new software in IT. According to BusinessWeek, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance may be costing the average large company $7.8 million, 70,000 man hours, and countless headaches.
NetResults Tracker Solution
NetResults Tracker can be used to reduce costs and headaches. Some of our customers are already using Tracker to help them achieve SOX compliance. They use Tracker to automatically enforce the processes and capture compliance information. They implement their control procedures or processes with Tracker workflow, email notification rules, and alerts and escalations. The data fields that they defined in Tracker capture the required information (such as approval and review information) for SOX compliance.
In summary, NetResults Tracker provides:
- Data fields to capture approval and review information.
- Audit trails to provide evidence.
- Process enforcement for consistency in managing financial data and internal controls.
- Document and file attachment for detailed evidence.
- Real-time status and reporting to help make informed decisions.
- Automatic task routing and notifications to ensure closure.
The result is compliance, a more efficient organization, and higher quality products and services.
Contact our Sales staff to assist you with your questions regarding product features, pricing, and more.